Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May is Brain Tumor Awareness Month




I ask you all to take a few minutes and watch this wonderful video. It was put together by Jim Lipski, a very good friend of mine who like myself had a child "Lifted Up" after a very courageous battle against a DIPG (Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma). There are so many wonderful children who are currently battling and those who have been "Lifted Up".

I know we are all very busy but I ask you to please take a few minutes from your busy schedule and pray for all of these wonderful children and their families who are battling a DIPG or any type of brain tumor I also pray that those who know the pain of losing a child are forever comforted. I have made a lot of wonderful friendships since being thrown into this community, it is my mission to help spread awareness and help other families in any way I can. Please join me in honoring these brave children, I don't want anyone to forget about them.

Please show all your friends and family this video and make them aware that May is National Brain Tumor Awareness Month.

God Bless.

Rich ~Angel Mattehw's Dad~
DIPG Parent

5 comments:

  1. I lost my nephew Noah Davis to this horrible "Killer". MY sister and brother in law will never be the same. Noah's brother will never be the same. Our family will never be the same. This needs to STOP no one should ever have to go through this. I pray for all the families who lost a child and pray for all those who are suffering. Thank you for all you do to help. Noah's Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across an obituary for a little 6 year old girl in our cities newspaper which prompted me to look up DIPG. This is how I came across your blog. Thank you so much for putting together the you tube video to honour these very brave children and their families, it really touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I designed a race car design for the Toyota cup challenge to honor Angel Zac Talley and the rest of the DIPG warriors. I am hoping that I can get enough votes to promote the awareness of this awful monster!
    Here is the link to vote and spread the word!

    http://www.sponsafier.com/share/45003

    We hope to get over 6000 votes in 14 days and get DIPG promoted nationally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I hope you write more good stuff like this article.

    brain tumor foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete